The Leki Rubber Tip is a perfect companion for Trekking Poles and Walking sticks. This tip, also known as a pad or ferrule, fits over the end of all Leki Carbide or Steel Flex Tips for pavement use or on rocky ground. Features an internal steel washer to prevent tip if the pole from piercing the rubber. These are the tips that come supplied as standard on all Wanderfreund sticks.
Fits all Leki poles that use the Carbide Flextip. This includes all Trekking poles (including Micro folding poles), all Wanderfreund walking sticks.
- Machine washable
- Lightweight and Compact
- Ultra-strong repair tape with aggressive adhesive
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
- Provides nearly invisible repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
- Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Long lasting
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
- Weight: tbc
- Dimensions: tbc
- Brand: LEKI